Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pictures!!!

I was able to upload some pictures to my Facebook page. You can view them without being a member. Please go look at them. Some of you have said it was too difficult to post a comment on the blog. I encourage you all to email me the comment or comment on Facebook as others have. I get them that way. :) We have now moved onto the Sea of Galilee. We are literally staying right on the sho, kinda cool. Today we left early this morning. We went to look at the Road to Emmeous, Nazareth, Ceasorea, Mt. Carmel. Full day yet again. I have been enjoying the evening just relaxing. Not much to tell today. So I just will be short & go catch some sleep! Such needed sleep! Thank you all for your prayers, please continue to send them our way. Love to you all! ~Eleanor~

2 comments:

  1. Eleanor, we have been reading your blogs and have enjoyed them very much, and the photos are fantastic. I know it must be exhausting for you guys. So much to see and hear...Stay strong and enjoy every minute. We are praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ever so much Ben! Glad to know you have been following the blog. You have to make it here Ben, you would love it!

    ReplyDelete